Level 1 Ka huna Massage Training
Kahuna Massage is a form of ancient Polynesian Massage.
This unique and deeply healing massage incorporates the use of
breath, music & rhythmic, flowing movements to facilitate real
and lasting change on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
Part time / Full time*:
Thurs 23 (lunch time) - Sun 26 February 2012
Every day from Thursday - Please note that this is not a live in retreat
Every part of your being will be nurtured through giving and receiving loving touch, meditation, ancient huna processes and philosophy and connecting to the power of nature.
Qualification for Professional Association:
No massage experience necessary!
If you are looking to heal and let go of the past, to feel light, vibrant and FREE, then this training is for you. This work addresses physical and emotional pain at a causal level leaving you released and fully present in this new moment.
For everyone! Therapists and novices alike are inspired to share
this ancient healing massage. Many attend the training as a gift
of personal healing to self.
IN A SPIRIT OF LIGHTNESS AND FUN YOU WILL LEARN:
• A 1 hour Ka Huna massage on the back of the body
• Ancient Hawaiian Tools to use to access your real power and potential
• Powerful techniques to break unhealthy habits and create new habits
• Techniques to free the mind from distractions
• About yourself, your belief systems, habitual patterns and how they affect your life
• Body awareness, body reading and body language
• How to build and maintain abundant vital energy (mana)
• Special movement forms to balance and align body, mind and soul
You will leave feeling balance, energised, vital and healthy with
New healing skills to empower self and to share with others.
*Full Time (FT), Part Time Evening (PTE), Part Time Weekend (PTW), All of the Above (ALL)
( Print )
Join our Massage School Directory